Sunday, April 25, 2010

April 25

Cycle schedule has given me this weeek off.
Feeling good and finding increasd ability to
eliminate the negative and accentuate the positive.
Many believe dealing with hardships in a positive manner
is conducive to good health.
Research at U. of Texas in Houston found that stress hormones produce an adrenal activated protein that helped cancer cells survive unattached.
Healthy cells typically need to be attached to survive.
Cancer patients who had higher levels of stress hormones,
saw the disease progress faster.
Jack

1 comment:

  1. Jack and Jeannie

    When Rebecca and I visited you yesterday we did not know what to expect. Of course, knowing you, my guess was you would be on top of all you could, but one never knows how much is strong talk and how much is reality. So we were cautiously optimistic. WOW! It's not just a Dawgs win a National Championship, your recovery and results of yours and your great doc's diligence overwhelmed me. Your getting well and looking good filled my heart with "real" gladness. I don't like driving, but in this case, I would say it was the best 500 miles I have ever driven. But don't forget, the golf must be decided as soon as possible! hahaha

    Chandler

    ReplyDelete